Tips on How to Speed Up Internet Connection on PC (Windows 7, 8, 10) Computers & Laptops
Must be very bored ya sob with the name internet slow and slow, slow internet often make upset and make sleepy when browsing. Because the length of internet connection then not a few people eventually angry themselves, now to avoid the internet lemot then can listen well this one way to speed up the internet speed.
- Increase Internet Speed using Qos Packet Scheduler
The steps we need to do is dnegan setting the existing Qos settings on the device is used, First we press Start> Then press run and type gpedit.msc then enter.
- Select local computer policy> Then go to Computer Configuration> Click Administrative Templates> Go to Network section and there is Qos Packet Scheduler
- Well my friend just click double limit reservable bandwidth
- Then select menu enable and limit bandwidth limit to 0 value
- Then press apply and restart the computer you are using
- Tips to Increase Speed Up Internet Connection with Port
Then the way that the different keruda the first way, if the second way to set Qosnya while the second way we need to do to improve internet speed by setting the port on your computer.
- Go to Start> Then go to My Computer> Then left click and select properties
- Open Device Manager menu on the left
- Then click the port (com & lpt)
- Double click the respective port or press enter it, then you select the port settings and change the bits per second to 128000 and change the flow control part into hardware and if it click ok. For more details can see the picture below.
- Tips on How to Speed Up Internet with Open DNS
The third way is to improve internet connection by using open dns feature, open dns explanation is a free dns public that has good dns performance, by replacing the standard dns you have with dns of open dns then your internet connection speed will be fast until reach 20% faster than usual, well caran speed up internet connection with open dns following.
- First click Start> then go to Control Panel> select Network and Internet> then go to Network and Sharing Center> next we select Local Area Connection> and press Properties
- If it is then we choose Internet Protocol Version 4> then select properties
- Then we will change the default DNS to open dns by replacing it like this
- Preferred DNS Server: 184.108.40.206
- Alternate DNS Server: 220.127.116.11
- Then click OK