in this article I will discuss about How to Speed Up Computers in Windows 7, 8 and 10, because of the increasing needs in the era of all-around technology and sometimes our work most of them use computer devices, of course, we want to work or use the computer quickly without any constraints annoying especially if the work in the pursuit of Deadline would be very annoying.
and the following are the causes of slow computers and how to fix them:
- The computer is slow due to lack of memoryComputer problems slow because of the lack of installed RAM is a thing that is generally already known by all computer users. The solution For that try check the installed memory capacity, for computers classmate, Intel Pentium 4 with Windows XP OS and standard applications should upgrade the memory to be at least 2 GB. For those who want to buy a new computer or laptop I recommend to use Intel Core i5 Processor class, at least 4 GB RAM with Windows 7 64 bit operating system.
- The computer is slow because too many programs are installed.Personally, I often find computers especially privately owned that are installed various programs in it, when the application is rarely or even never used at all.Check what programs are installed on the computer by clicking Add / Remove Programs in Control Panel and uninstall programs that are only "accessories" I do not use many applications in Windows because in addition to slowing the performance of the PC itself will also be a lot consuming storage space.
- The computer is slow because there are too many startup programs and services running.This is related to point no 2, the more programs installed, the more programs and services that will run when windows startup.meaning that when the PC or the first computer is turned on there will be applications that automatically open themselves eg Antivirus, Bluetooth and So on, for it Reduce Startup on Windows for PCs can be lighter and faster.
- The computer is slow because of the already swollen Temporary Files.The cause of the fourth slow computer is already swelled temporary files (temporary).|To clean it up, delete the files in both locations or run Disk CleanUp program by click start-run, type: "cleanmgr" then select the drive to be cleaned. In addition, you can also try JetClean software to speed up the computer by cleaning up files and registry that is not needed.
- The computer is slow because there are too many programs that function as "security program"Security programs such as antivirus programs and firewalls are additional applications that must exist on the computer but do not be too excessive for example by installing 2-3 antivirus programs at once.For windows security issues, the most important is to update, activate windows firewall and use antivirus that does not burden the computer such as Avast Antivirus and be careful when using a USB Flashdisk / Memory Card.
- The computer is slow because of problems on the hard drive.Hard drive is the second component after RAM that can cause the computer to be slow. Slow computer problems caused by this hard drive include:- Low space hard drive- a fragmented hard drive- old hard drive, so that its rpm decreased- hard disk error / bad sectorHow to overcome the slow computer because of problems on the hard drive above is:- upgrade hard drive capacity by adding or replacing hard drive- Do defragmenter on the hard drive periodically- avoid hard drives from dust, shock, and excessive heat.- repair damage to hard drive with check disk tool.
- If you have more budget, I suggest replacing the hard drive installed with SSD (Solid State Drive).The computer is slow due to viruses, malware or spyware on the computer. If your computer is first attacked by virus or malware, then you should run Windows Safe Mode, turn off the system restore facility and use the program Virus Cleaner such as Norman Malware Cleaner to clean the virus or malware and also update on the operating system. More can be read on a post about How to clean virus completely.
- The computer is slow due to network connectivity problems.This can happen because of high network traffic, hub or switch that hangs or the existence of a virus that tries to enter our computer system. To fix this, try removing and reattaching the RJ45 connector on the LAN Card or Roset LAN, restart the Switch/hub and use the Port scanner program to see what data packets are coming in and out of our computer.
- The computer is slow because System Files is corrupt or even missing.Usually occurs after the computer is infected with the virus and the infected files are already damaged or delete by antivirus. The easiest solution is to repair the operating system used.
- The computer is slow due to hardware overheat problems.Hardware overheats whether it happens on the hard disk, VGA card, processor or CPU, in general, can cause the decline in computer performance that eventually the computer becomes hang, slow or even often restart. To make sure the air circulation on the inside of the CPU runs well as well as on the fan (fan) should be clean of dust and can rotate smoothly.