Guide how to root Samsung Galaxy A8. This root is specific to Samsung Galaxy A8 type SM-A8000, SM-A800F (6.0.1), SM-A800I (6.0.1), SM-A800S (6.0.1) and SM-A800YZ. If the type of Samsung Galaxy A8 you are not the type do not use this method because the potential will experience failure or even risk brick (hard/soft). Before doing this guide make sure your body condition is fit and rilex so there are no obstacles that hinder this process. Guide how to Root Samsung Galaxy A8 I make it as easy as possible to be understood and not misleading. And before proceeding this process understand the first disclaimer follows:
- I'm not responsible if your device is hard to brick / bootloop, so please Do With Your Own Risk (DWYOR)
- Root (most likely) burns the warranty because this method will change KNOX to 1 (default is 0 = means still warranty)
- If it is root do not update OTA!
If you agree with the above conditions please proceed to the root way of Samsung Galaxy A8 below.
* Optional: First backup all important data/files in internal storage.
* Prepare the ingredients first:
- SM-A8000 = Download and then extract (there should be CF-Auto-Root file)
- SM-A800F (6.0.1) = Download and then extract (there must be a CF-Auto-Root file)
- SM-A800I (6.0.1) = Download and then extract (there must be CF-Auto-Root file)
- SM-A800S (6.0.1) = Download and then extract (there must be a CF-Auto-Root file)
- SM-A800YZ = Download and then extract (there must be CF-Auto-Root file)
Drivers if required for root process Samsung Galaxy A8: