In this post, I will share the Android Root Way Lenovo Vibe K5 or K5 A6020a40, A6020i36 Plus A6020a46 by installing TWRP Custom Recovery and then using the SuperSu zip file.
How to Root Lenovo Vibe K5 or K5 Plus with PC
Part 1: Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking
- Go to Settings >> About phone >> Info version >> Build number and touch 7 times to open Developer options.
- Enable USB debugging by going to Settings> Developer options> and check USB Debugging.
- Enable OEM by going to Settings> Developer options> Enable OEM.
- Download the driver HERE. Unrar first! and then install. Now connect your phone via USB. Once the configuration is complete, restart your PC.
Part 3: Download the Tools
Part 4: Preparing the File
- Copy and paste the UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip file to the external memory of your Phone from your PC.
- Then Unzip Minimal ADB and Fastboot.zip
Part 5: Root Lenovo Vibe K5
- Open the folder "Minimum ADB and Fastboot".
- In the folder, you will get py_cmd.exe, and run as administrator.
- This will open a command prompt.
- Connect your phone to PC via USB.
- Now at the command prompt, type the command below and press enter.
- If everything is fine, it will show a list of installed devices like in the picture below.
- Now type the command below and press enter
ADB REBOOT BOOTLOADER
- Once again type below and press enter again
- Now on your phone you will see something like Fastboot mode
- Now type the following command again
- FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY RECOVERY.IMG
- Turn off your phone, then turn it on by pressing Volume UP + Power button.
- On the screen will appear with various options, just select "recovery"
- You will be in TWRP Recovery mode
- Now select Install Zip then select Install Zip from / sdcard and search for SuperSu.Zip that you copied in Section 4 earlier.
- Select UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip file, then choose Yes-Install SuperSu.zip for flash.
- Once done, back up and select reboot system to restart your phone.
- Congratulations, if successful now your Lenovo Vibe K5 is rooted.
if it is finished please check your Smartphone can use Root Checker you can Download it in Play Store, Hopefully, Successful