How to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime on PC Work 100%, users Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime who again looking for clues how to root Samsung Galaxy J...Read More
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime on PC Work 100%, users Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime who again looking for clues how to root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime below you can follow the steps. The way is easy enough, just follow the steps correctly.
There are 2 ways, how to root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime with Odin and root way Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime without PC. Both are safe to try, just choose which method you prefer.
Preparation Before Rooting:
Root is only for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, check your phone first if it is the same model by going to Settings> About Mobile> Model
First backup of important data to avoid if the system fails
Make sure the battery is fully charged
For those who tried Root with Odin, to connect between the PC with the phone try to use the original data cable
Root can remove warranty, but you can unroot Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime again if you want
Make sure before root, enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking on Samsung J7 Prime
All forms of damage and system failure are borne alone, I am not responsible for that.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
- Step 1: Now you turn off Galaxy J7 Prime to enter download mode by pressing simultaneously 'Power + Home + Vol down'
- Step 2: After entering download mode, open Odin that has been downloaded earlier in PC
- Step 3: How to run Odin by first extracting the Odin file and then running odin.exe (free to use what version) with right click continue select Run as Administrator
- Step 4: After Odin is opened, in the option box to the right of Odin, make sure the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time (in Odin3 are located on the side of the menu option)
- Step 5: Next click and check the PDA / AP in Odin then locate the CF Auto Root file you want to install (first and select the file with extension .md5)
- Step 6: Connect your phone to PC with the data cable, go to Odin earlier. Then on the right side screen will appear Added text which means the phone is read by the PC. If there is no writing Added then install the USB driver first and repeat the way
- Step 7: Click Start to start root J7 Prime and wait for the process to finish marked with PASS writing. How to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime takes approximately 5 minutes.
If you want to more easily root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime without PC and Odin, can install KingRoot application on Playstore. How to root Galaxy J7 Prime with KingRoot can you follow the steps below:
Read to: How to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
- Download CF Auto Root for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (put on PC and if download via mobile phone then move to PC first) "password=