Have you ever had an Android Smartphone with version 4.0 Or Jelly Bean and would like to Update that version? How to Upgrade Android version to 7.0 Nougat, and do you know the Android version from Time to Time if you do not know yuk we find out.
1. Android 1.0 (2008)
this operating system can be regarded as a baby Android is still very simple. Users are invited to adapt to the new civilization in testing a mobile telecommunication device.
If today we are used to scrolling the screen down to see the notifications, please note that the origin of Android 1.0 is.
2. Android 1.5 Cupcake (2009)
This is the debut version of Android that uses the name of a sweet snack. The tradition is maintained until now.
In Cupcake, Google also introduced the widget SDK for third-party developers. The point is that third-party applications can have their own widgets like Google's default applications.
Two significant updates to Cupcake also include video recording capabilities with camera phones, as well as touchscreen keyboard capabilities.
3. Android 1.6 Donut (2009)
Still, in the same year, Google cannot wait to bring a new Android titled "Donut". In this version, Google announced that Android can be used for mobile devices with any screen size.
Android Donut also generates a search field on the phone interface. Users can search for information on the internet, local files, contacts, and anything faster with that column.
4. Android 2.0 Eclair (2009)
2009 is indeed a productive year for Google in spawning the operating system. Eclair became the first Android to bring Google Maps navigation service.
The system became the beginning of the era of GPS is now not just in the phone, but also in modern cars. Eclair also became the first Android browser to support HTML5 in order to play videos.
Unlock-screen alias unlock-screen capability with sweep or swipe mechanism is also introduced in Eclair.
5. Android 2.2 Froyo (2010)
In 2010, in addition to launching Android Froyo, Google also presents the first Nexus phone named "Nexus One". There are some updates to Froyo compared to his predecessors. Of course, Nexus One users became the first to get the update android.
In terms of appearance, Android Froyo allows five front screen panel aka home screen. Previously, the panel limit was only three.
6. Android 2.3 Gingerbread (2010)
Recognizing the need for netizens to selfie, Google also builds a version of Gingerbread with the ability of the front camera to shoot independent photos. In this version, users can also see a significant interface redesign.
7. Android 3.0 Honeycomb (2011)
This operating system supports virtual button capabilities for home, back, and menus, for the first time. The goal is more to the tablet device rather than the smartphone. At that time, the tablet market is fertile.
8. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (2011)
This version brings capabilities on Honeycomb but more targeted smartphone. For example, the ability of virtual buttons that until now many vendors are implemented.
9. Android 4.1 Jelly Bean (2012)
Well, here's the Android version that brings significant updates after several times the updates made Google only bring minor differences.
One of them, Jelly Bean allows users to scroll down the home screen quickly to view a collection of important information, such as agenda, email, and weather reports. Previously, the scrolling down only shows app notifications.
10. Android 4.4 KitKat (2013)
It took a year for Google to bring KitKat. This Android version provides a fresh atmosphere with a white and light blue accented interface update.
In KitKat, Google brings up a voice search command called "Ok, Google". This feature is plagued by praise from technology experts.
11. Android 5.0 Lollipop (2014)
The striking update to Lollipop is evident from the design side that is refined and adapted to the times. In addition, features that have been present on Android previously upgraded.
Innovation is less pronounced in this version. The only new one is support for RAW format images. The format allows the illustrator, photographer, or graphic design to store files of large size to be edited without compromising quality.
12. Android 6.0 Marshmallow (2015)
The application menu on Android Marshmallow is really made new. The design makes the user feel upgrade from the previous version because it is more dynamic.
In addition, there is also a memory manager feature that allows users to check the memory usage of each application. Vulnerable checking times can be set from three hours ago up to 24 hours in advance
13. Android 7.0 Nougat (2016)
Nougat is the newest version of Android introduced at the Google I / O developer event, mid-2016. Sometime later, Google presented Nougat officially to the public.
The most fundamental update to the Nougat version is Google Assistant's presence replacing Google Now. Digital assistants are more reliable to run various functions.
How to Upgrade Android to Android 7 Nougat Latest
First of all please download first NRD90M OTA.zip (setup Android 7 Nougat)
Next download again twrp-3.0.3-0-angler.img
And the last tool we need is a FlashFire application from the play store that can be downloaded
- Install the FlashFire app and run it. Click on the plus button and select the ZIP or OTA Flash option.
- Then find the file NRD90M OTA.zip (setup Android 7 Nougat) that have been downloaded earlier in the download file, if you have met and click the file.
- In the options, make sure you check the third option as shown in the picture. Then click the check icon in the top right corner.
- Next please click again button add, then select the option Flash Firmware Package.
- Then you go to the download file and find the file twrp-3.0.3-0-angler.img that has been downloaded earlier. If you can, click the file.
- Next life just clicks the check icon.
- Then click the FLASH option.
- Then you will see an installation process that takes a few minutes to complete.
- If the display appears as above, means the installation process went smoothly. Keep let the smartphone load .. and will restart on its own.
- Well like this is the display of Android OS to Android 7 Nougat Terbaru. Hopefully, you guys who are trying also will succeed!