if in the previous post I discuss about how to Root Samsung Galaxy A3 and Samsung galaxy A5 then this Post time I will discuss about how to Root Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 SM-A720F / DS, Exynos 7880 Marshmallow, Before we go to stage Root whether you have thought carefully and are ready with all the risks in case of failure, please read the first text below if you agree and understand it please continues.
|Root Samsung Galaxy A7 2017|
- I am not responsible if your HP has bricked, boot loop, error and all other malfunctions. So please follow this guide with your own consciousness.
- This method will also perform the PATCH process for TWRP which requires WIPE internal storage so all data in internal storage will be LOST, so make sure to backup all important data on HP.
- This method will change the Knox Counter status and certainly eliminate your HP warranty.
- This method will flashing custom recovery TWRP, so stock recovery will be lost and your HP cannot update the system on OTA.
Before proceeding to follow the tutorial how to root Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 SM-A720F/DS, Exynos 7880 Marshmallow, prepare the first ingredients:
How To Root Samsung Galaxy A7 2017
- Enable Developer Options and continue by activating Settings -> Developer Options -> OEM unlocking and USB Debugging.
- Turn off HP and reboot to download mode, how: Press the power button + home + vol down simultaneously until the download mode appears after that release.
- Run the Odin app and in the options there is nothing to check (do not let the Auto reboot in check).
- Connect the HP with the computer and wait until recognized Odin, in the AP menu please enter the TWRP file and then proceed with START.
- When the process is done with marked PASS writing, immediately do the reboot into recovery process manually by the way; hold down POWER + HOME + VOL DOWN and after the black screen POWER + HOME + VOL resisted to enter TWRP.
- After successfully entering the TWRP menu please flashing file Magisk-v12.0.zip that was already downloaded through the INSTALL menu in TWRP.
- The next process is to do PATCH using file no-verity-no-encrypt_ashyx.zip:
Copy / copy the file no-verity-no-encrypt_ashyx.zip to HP (ext storage).
- Still inside the TWRP menu, go to the WIPE menu and then do "Format Data Partition" by selecting FORMAT DATA (watch out for internal storage will be in a wipe).
- Continue by checking/checking DATA make sure the status is mountable.
- Flash file no-verity-no-encrypt_ashyx.zip (select INSTALL menu inside TWRP).
The root process of Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 SM-A720F/DS, Exynos 7880 Marshmallow is complete.
Read Also: How to Root Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320F