Hello Friend in this Post I will share about How to Root Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 type SM-A520F, Before to stage Root let's Prepare first materials for root process Galaxy A5 2017 this:
- TWRP for SM-A520F
- SuperSU: SR3-SuperSU-v2.79-SR3 (SuperSU copy file in SDCard, not internal)
- Make sure the driver is installed on the computer and HP has been recognized by the computer.
- Before proceeding please backup all your important data!
How To Root Samsung Galaxy A5 2017
- Enable the Developers option, enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging.
- Turn off HP and reboot to download mode, how: Press the power button + home + power down simultaneously until the download mode appears after that release.
- Open the Odin app, plug HP into the computer and wait for it to be recognized by Odin. In the Options option check only Auto Reboot option (the other does not need). Then in the AP column please enter the file A5-SM-A520F-TWRP-188.8.131.52.tar.
- Continue with a START, wait for the process to finish and HP will reboot automatically.
- Turn off HP again to go to Recovery. How: push power + home + volume uphold until TWRP menu appears.
- When the "swipe to allow modifications" option appears to DO NOT EXECUTION / SWIPE, just select "use read-only" because it will cause an error / fail boot (later I will guide to patch this problem below).
- After entering TWRP continue with flash file SuperSU that had been downloaded and stored in SDCard (select install).
- Reboot HP and check whether SuperSU is installed properly. Use the root checker app from Play store.
Congratulations! If you successfully follow well then Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 you are in a state of Rooted. The root process of Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 is complete.
- Advanced tutorial (Optional only, for TWRP patch to be used in full function, like backup etc).
- Please note, to do this patch has its own risk that internal storage (including all files/data) will be lost. So you have to be careful and make sure all your important data that is in the internal storage is in the safe.
- How to patch TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A5 2017
- Download No-verity-no-encrypt Patch file
- Copy to SDCard, not internal!
- Install Flashfire app on Playstore (Flashfire) and will request ROOT access (Grant).
- Open Flashfire app, then selects Backup menu and do Full Backup and make sure select SDCard to save the backup result.
- After finishing the backup process, check first in SDCard whether Flashfire backup folder already exists its contents. If there is already backup file contents, proceed to the next process.
- Reboot to TWRP.
- When entering TWRP menu option will appear -> "Swipe to allow modifications" -> select "do not show this again" -> data format (select yes), then go to menu Install -> select storage micro SDCard -> flash file no-verity-no-encrypt_ashyx.zip.
- When finished, reboot HP and continue with the HP setup to complete.
- Continue with install Flashfire again from Playstore.
- Open Flashfire app -> select restore -> restore data partition.