In this post, I will discuss about How to Root Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320F for a guide how to root Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 - Tutorial how to root Samsung Galaxy A3 2017. How to root Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 is compatible with Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320F / FL / Y Exynos7870 Marshmallow can for Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 in circulation. This method has been successfully tested and successfully applied.
Before proceeding to follow the tutorial how to root Samsung Galaxy A3 2017, prepare the first ingredients below:
- Download the latest SuperSU
- Make sure Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 can be recognized or read on the computer well.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy A3 2017
1. Enable Developer Options and continue by activating Settings -> Developer Options -> OEM unlocking and USB Debugging.
2. Turn off HP and reboot to download mode, how: Press the power button + home + power down simultaneously until the download mode appears after that release.
3. Run the Odin app and in the options there is nothing to check (not to Auto reboot in check) and connect HP to the computer, wait until Odin recognizes HP.
4. In the AP menu please enter the TWRP file and after that proceed with START.
5. When the process is done with marked PASS writing, immediately do the reboot into recovery process manually by the way; hold down POWER + HOME + VOL DOWN and after the black screen POWER + HOME + VOL resisted to enter TWRP.
6. After successfully entering the TWRP menu please flashing the file SuperSU that had been downloaded through the INSTALL menu in TWRP.
7. The next process is to do PATCH using file no-verity-no-encrypt_ashyx.zip,
a. Still inside the TWRP menu, go to the WIPE menu and then do "Format Data Partition" by selecting FORMAT DATA (watch out for internal storage will be in wipe).
b. Continue by checking/checking DATA make sure the status is mountable.
c. Flash file no-verity-no-encrypt_ashyx.zip.
The root process of Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 is complete.