General Terms Of SEO you need to know is very much at all because SEO is indeed widespread, especially if you are new to the world of blogging and SEO.If you are still very new, to understand the discussion below, you should read one by one each section so that you are not confused later.
Complete List of General Terms In SEO
Term In Keyword Research
Keyword Research is the process of finding the right keywords to target ie having a high search with the lowest possible trade. Keyword Research is the earliest part of SEO and can greatly affect your rank results later.
If you choose keywords that are medium to top competition but your blog is still relatively new, this is a very big mistake. This will result in your blog's high-rank opportunities in Search Engines almost non-existent due to overly strong competition.
- Keyword Planner is one tool owned by Google that helps us do keyword research
- Competitors are our competitors in the pursuit of targeted keywords
- Exact match types are keyword search types that will display keywords in the title without adding other keywords, these results are the most relevant and often used bloggers for keyword research.
- monthly searches is the number of monthly searches on a keyword
Term In Offpage SEO
- Dofollow is a type of link whose point will be forwarded by Google to the page it refers to.
- Nofollow is the opposite of Dofollow, ie google will not forward its page points to the referenced page.
- Link Building is the process to build backlinks that will be directed to your blog
- The backlink is a term where links or links from other blogs that lead to our blog.
- A footprint is a footnote that you enter into a Google search query to search for blogs to be used as a place to plant backlinks.
- Keywords or keywords are the main words emphasized in a page.
- Outbound links are outbound links that exist on a page to another page. In looking for backlinks, you should plant backlinks in place of minimal Outbound links.
- Social Bookmark is a site that allows us to publish and Bookmark our articles.
- Blog Comment is a technique to find backlinks by commenting on other people's sites.
- One Way Backlink is a one-way backlink like doing backlink from blog comment.
- Link baiting is a backlink that we can for free because there are bloggers who voluntarily put our link on his blog.
Term In Onpage SEO
- Title Tag is the code that governs the page title display in the browser tab section, usually, this code is placed under <head> code.
- Crawl is the process of google to crawl a site, the more often the site is crawled by Google, the better the blog in the eyes of Google.
- Meta Description is a meta that displays the text of the description phrase on the google search page.
- Relevance is the relevant level or similarity of a site determined by Google as a determinant of Search Engine rankings.
- Permalink is the URL that exists after the URL homepage, for example, http://www.arycurve.com/2018/01/the-modules-in-seo.html, the blue is the permalink.
- Authority is the determination to the authority of a site according to Google, the more authority the site then the better according to google.
- Page Authority is the authority of a site page.
- The Author's domain is the authority of a site domain.
- Heading Tag is the tagging of the text to tell this text the most important, more important, less important, and so on.
- Bold is a bold text of optimized keyword text.
- Alt Tag is giving alt to the picture to tell Google the name of an image because Google itself cannot crawl the picture.
- Long Tail Keyword is a long keyword that works for us to rank higher in google because of less competitive level.
Term In Blackhat SEO
- Hidden Text is a technique to hide the actual link, usually, its color will be equated with the background color.
- Cloaking is a technique of making search engines display results that are not the same or different from the results seen by readers or visitors. This technique is the most severe punishment if known by Google, ie deindex.
- Stacking keywords are putting a lot of keywords on one page so that the keyword can be digested by google search engine.
- Link spam is to plant backlinks in any place, this includes blackhat because according to Google will reduce the convenience of a website page.
SEO Terms In Google Algorithm
- Sandbox is the time it takes a site to seek trust back to google because it has lost trust and disappeared from google index page.
- A honeymoon is a term to describe a website that can be directly on one google page in a few moments, and if not optimized correctly, its position may change.
- Google Penguin is an algorithm designed to overcome and attack web spam webs such as hidden text, cloaking, keyword buildup, and more.
- Google Panda is an algorithm that attacks web-web with poor quality like plagiarism article, unqualified article, and others.
So that's some general term SEO you need to know, hopefully, this short article useful for you.