The developers of one of the most developed open source operating systems devoted to penetration testing, ' KALI Linux ' has annou...Read More
The developers of one of the most developed open source operating systems devoted to penetration testing, 'KALI Linux' has announced with the release of the new Kali project, known as NetHunter, which runs on Google Nexus devices.
Times Linux is a Debian-based open source operating system for penetration and forensic testing, managed and funded by Offensive Security, a world-class information security training provider and penetration testing service provider. Times Linux appeared when first performed as an OS for a series of penetration testing and network monitoring tools, and Kali Linux was used as a tool for software testing and software security.
After Times Linux spread its influence on the world of hackers and internet security, Linux Times has now released its version of "Kali Nethunter", a security version for Android devices. Nethunter is a mobile distribution software designed to be able to run on systems that go through USB while installing and running on an Android phone.
The Linux NetHunter Times project provides a wealth of experience for Nexus users, who run the NetHunter penetration testing platform, can launch attacks including Teensy keyboard via HID attack and BadUSB man-in-the-middle (MITM) network attacks via USB (HID), wireless 802.11 frames injection, and can configure the trap access point in just one click.
"As an overview NetHunter supports to be programmed to perform attacks via HID Keyboard (a-la-teensy), as well as" BadUSB "network attacks, allowing an attacker to easily perform MITM attacks and targets will not be suspicious, by simply connecting an Android device to the computer's USB port, "said Offensive Security Member Linux Times. "In addition to building this feature, we have done some configurations of the Kali Linux tools available for use, many of which can be configured through simple web interfaces."
Nethunter is currently available for Nexus devices only, but to be used for other Android devices is in development. Nethunter contains Linux Times with complete toolset, including support for self-destruction, Linux Times capabilities with VNC desktop mode on Nexus phones.
The hacking tools are designed to be used by attackers who have physical access to the device - hacking from within - or someone who gains access through social engineering, tailings etc.
Times NetHunter itself is a custom ROM made from Kali Linux so that all the functions that exist on Kali Linux can we run on Android, can it? simple answer is very possible considering the android itself based on Linux. but unfortunately, officially Linux time can only run on certain Smartphone android only. as in the following picture:
But Do not worry this time FerBoM will teach you how to install NetHunter times on all hp android, and in this way FerBoM has managed to install Kali NetHunter In Asus Zenfone Max, curious how? Check out the following reviews:
- The first thing that is most important to install NetHunter is Android you have In Root, if not please in the root first, then you also have to install Busybox. then the next step is to download NetHunter Times Here and then select for OnePlus One CM 12.1 then download with a .zip format as in the following picture.
- Once downloaded, extract the download and open it in \ nethunter-oneplus1-lollipop-3.0 \ data \ app next Copy nethunter.apk, Term-nh.apk, & VNC-nh.apk then install on your android.
- Then open again in \ nethunter-oneplus1-lollipop-3.0 \ data \ local then copy the kalifs-full.tar.xz file to your Android and place it in SdCard Or your Internal Memory.
- After that Open Nethunter Allow Root Access Like the picture below.
- Next Open Terminal Allow Root Access after that select AndroidSU, then type a command at the following terminal:
- Open More NetHunter Then select Chroot Manager Time see the picture below
- Then Select Install Chroot Times.
- Select Use SDCARD
- Next Select Full Chroot.
- After All is done then Wait for Installation Approximately 10 -20 Minutes or more
- If Installation is Completed then Select Install & Update
- Congratulations Up Here You've managed to install Kali Nethunter In your android.
You need to know by installing Kali net Hunter on Android will result in your battery quickly drained, but with installed Kali net Hunter on Android make your Smartphone feels alive.If you have trouble Please leave Comment Below.