For those who do not know Root it is access to change, or edit file system easily. By having root access, you can delete the built-in Apps or System Apps, improve performance, and I like the most we can view up to install Custom ROM and much more.
Complete Specification Oppo F1s New Edition
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|2G Network||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Network||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100|
|4G Network||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 8(900)|
|Ukuran||154.5 x 76 x 7.4 mm|
|Tipe||IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16 Million Color|
|Luas||5.5 inches (~71.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolusi||720 x 1280 pixels (~267 PPI pixel density)|
|Pelindung||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
|Color OS 3.0|
|Fitur||Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones|
|Eksternal||microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB||micro USB 2.0, USB Host|
|Kamera Belakang||13 Megapiksel|
|Fitur||Aperture f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, 1/3" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR|
|Kamera Depan||16 Megapiksel, Aperture f/2.0, 1/3.1" sensor size, 1080p|
|OS||Color OS 3.0 based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|CPU||Octa-core 1.5 GHz 64-bit Cortex-A53|
|Pesan||SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email|
|Fitur Tambahan||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass, FM radio, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Beautify 4.0, MP4/H.264 player, Document viewer, MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player, Photo/video editor|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Po 3075 mAh|
|Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the above specs are 100% correct.|
Step2 How To Root Oppo F1s Without PC
Before rooting make sure Oppo F1s has internet access. It is intended that king root can update the database/file into the system for the root process to succeed. To enlarge the image just click/tab in the image.
- When finished, install the application, If you get the message "Google installation blocked message" (see picture below), select "More details" then choose "Install anyway (unsafe)" and "Ok". If nothing goes to the next step.
- If the message "Installed Blocked" / "Installation Blocked" or the like, please select Settings> Lock screen and security Then activate "Unknown sources" / "Unknown sources" and select "OK".
- Next will appear the installation process (see picture Under), select "Install" to start the Kingroot installation process, if it is finished select "Openopen/run/ run Kingaroot applications.
- If the application is already open then select "Try it" to go to the root menu and select "Get now" to start the rooting process.
- Rooting process will take approximately 2-5 minutes or could be more.
- After the rooting process is complete it will appear "Rooted" on the screen. This indicates that Oppo F1s has been successfully Rooting.
- To ensure that Oppo F1s is completely rooted, please download the Root Checker app and run it. If any message like the picture below means 100% Oppo F1s buddy already Root.
- Finish !!!
- Well maybe it's just this tutorial about How To Root Oppo F1s Without PC. I expect to see other articles also, Hopefully, the tutorial is useful. If you want to request articles or provide suggestions & criticism please contact me at Contact Me.