How to Add Adsense Ads in the Middle Post, for the blogger master, of course, this is a very easy thing but for the beginner, of course, must be ready to turn the brain and a rather good time to be able to successfully add Adsense Ads Code in the middle of blog posts.
In addition to the position of Ads in the middle of this Post Effective, this position also Adsense ads we will actually see by the reader, and here too sometimes the visitor or reader wrong click, the goal is to scroll up or down but even our ads which are clicked, this is why the bloggers prefer to place ads in the middle of blog posts.
and just go to the point, let's see and read to finish so that no word fail because for this we need more concentration.
And here's what you need to do:
- First thing is to Sign in to Google Adsense and Create New Ad Unit Choose Responsive Ad Types, this is so that our ads adjust to the width and height in the middle of the Blog Post if it is Please Click Get Adsense Ads Code.
- After Adsense Adsense Code We Successfully Create, It's Time We Parse Our Adsense Ads Code, the purpose is for our Ads Code Can be placed between HTML Codes in our Blog. or you can login here. Ambl Ad Code that has been parsed to put between HTML code.
- After Done Go to www.blogger.com> Theme> Edit Template, find the code <data: post.body /> If there are some tags of that code, I choose the topmost Code from Search result. or code afterward also Can I personally use the top code.
- If you've found it, it's time to replace the Code <data: post.body /> with the code below, or delete Code then Replace with Code Below.
- Then Replace Code or Enter Code - The code of Adsense unit result parse here-- Adsense Ads that we have parse it to HTML code if it is finished Please Save Theme and see the results.
Please note, the script above will place the ad exactly in the middle of the post, or in other words, the script will count all the words in your article and divide it into.
that's how Adding Adsense Ads Code in the middle of posting, easy not if da thing to ask please leave Comment.