How to Update or Upgrade Samsung j5 to Marshallow version
follow this steps
The marshmallow version updates bring new features like Always-on Display, Now in Tap, Doze Mode, New App Permissions and more. The Samsung Galaxy J5 version of Marshmallow version of Indonesia for OTA is not currently available, so do not get any version before you try it, it is advisable to wait for the official picture.
The OTA version update for the Samsung Galaxy J5 Manual update to marshmallow is 1.11GB in size. It is recommended to download securely over WiFi, because to avoid unsuccessful updates that result in wasted waste. Check below the instructions how to easily manually update samsung galaxy J5 to Marshmallow Indonesian version.
1. The device must be in stock firmware and stock recovery.
2. Follow the steps as directed, in case of errors any damage is borne alone
3. Make sure the battery is in full condition, or at least 70% up
4. Better backup your data first, to avoid in case of system failure.
5. Unlock the bootloader first, by activating USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking
1. Download Odin Odin3_v3.12
2. Download and install Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers
3. Download Samsung Galaxy J5 Firmware Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA File
HOW TO UPDATE MANUAL SAMSUNG GALAXY J5 TO MARSHMALLOW VERSION INDONESIA
Step 1: Enable USB Debugging on your Smartphone
Step 2: Open the Odin file on your PC
Step 3: Now restart your Galaxy J5, and go into download mode by pressing simultaneously the 'Power + Home + Vol down'
Step 4: Connect the USB cable to PC, you will see ID: COM port will turn blue and Box on Massage appears Added text means your device has been detected by Odin
Step 5: Check AP and click AP, then locate and select the downloaded firmware that is in .tar format
Step 6: Make sure "Auto Reboot" and "F.Reset Time are checked, for Re-partition ABGAGE only or NOT checked.
Step 7: Now just click START button to start flashing / update, do not unplug during process until finish. Wait until you see the green 'PASS' writing in Odin