Removing Chromium On Windows 7/9/10Note: The following steps are specific to Windows 7 Professional. They should work with earlier versions of Windows.
Removing Chromium through the All Programs ListTo remove Chromium through the All Programs list, do the following:
- Click on the Start Menu, and then choose All Programs.
- Click on the Chromium folder, and then choose Uninstall Chromium.
- Click Uninstall in the confirmation dialog box.
Removing Chromium using the Control PanelTo remove Chromium using the Control Panel, do the following:
- Open the Control Panel, and then choose Uninstall a program.
- Choose Chromium from the list of programs, and then click on the Uninstall button at the header of the list.
- Click Uninstall in the confirmation dialog dialog box.
Removing Chromium user data and settingsTo clear your computer of Chromium bookmarks, browsing history, and cookies, do the following:
- Click on the Start Menu in the Windows taskbar, and search for Folder Options.
- Click on Folder Options, and under the View tab. enable Show hidden files, folders, and drives.
- Go to Computer/Local Disk (C:)/Users/(your username)/AppData/.
- Open the Local and Roaming folders, and if you see a Chromium folder inside either of them, remove it.